Wilson C.P.A. Limited forms part of the
Wilson network of independent member firms.
Annual audit is a procedure for assessing companies' and organizations' financial statements is prepared in accordance with the relevant auditing standards and guidelines.
According to Part 9 (Accounts and Audit) of the Companies Ordinance (Cap. 622) Accounts and Audit, Limited Companies incorporated in Hong Kong and Companies listed in Hong Kong should keep accounts records (s.373), annual financial report (s.379), director(s)' report (s.388) and audit report (Part 9 Division 5). Hence, Limited Companies incorporated in Hong Kong and Companies listed in Hong Kong have to prepare the financial statements for auditor for auditing. The audited financial statements which including director(s)' report and auditors' opinion have to be sent to the members within the period of 9 months after the year end date according to s.431. Meanwhile, the audited report should be submitted to Inland Revenue Department.
Our team will express true and fair view of audit opinion to your company's financial statements and accounting record. We can provide management proposal in which to list out the existing critical problems, with improvement plan, references and suggestions, if required. To help you manage risk so that you can focus on their core business.
1. fill in the below quotation
2. we will contact for your company's status
3. issue invoice
4. settle the invoice
5. we will issue the documents request list
6. we receive all documents requested
7. issue audit report
Internal Control Audit
Internal control audit is not statutory requirement which focuses on enterprises financial data and affects different elements of enterprise operation, such as internal management, sales planning, operational risk, product quality and operational environment, etc.
Special Purpose Audit
If you need to audit for special items for the need of your company or the decision of the investors. Auditors will provide special purpose audit and issue reports.
Special purpose audit, for example:
1. one or more components of financial statements
2. financial statements (extract)
3. Compliance with the contract
4. Formulate the financial statement in accordance with the special basis (e.g. tax basis, cash basis system, the report requirements of regulators, audit of expenses report)
Auditing service offer by the Auditors:
- Wilson C.P.A. Limited
- Raymond Shum Wing Hong CPA (Practising)
- James C.P. Leung & Co CPA (Practising)
Please provide the information by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by post: Unit D, 8/F, Skyline Tower,
18 Tong Mi Road, Mong Kok, KLN, HK
- Latest audited report audited by previous auditor
(not applicable to newly incorporated company)
- Estimated annual turnover
- Bank statements for the year